Thursday, October 23, 2008


So Rhett is there and Surviving! I finally got a real letter form Rhett on Tuesday and He sound good. The first few weeks took some getting use to, but I think he is finally getting the hang of it. His legs are holding up thanks to all of your prayers and he say the yelling is never ending. I'm sure Rhett would take my yelling over their any day now! Not that I yell... I never yell I am the prefect wife. Rhett was made squad leader and I am sure Rhett is feeling the pressure. He say he had to stay up way late the other night and mark tee shirts because one of his men didn't remark his shirt. Rhett got to do the obstacle course for the first time last week and said it was fun but it beat him up pretty good lots of rope burn and bruises. Georgie and I miss him a lot but we couldn't be prouder of him. We are happy to call him Ours!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rashelle- My husband did officer training for the Air Force last summer, so we've been through this. Hope everyone is holding up! It's fun to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear he is doing well. I am sure after this experience any yelling from you (not that you yell) will seem like a whisper. Think what a tough husband you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! You look so cute and I just love that little Georgie. Looks like you guys are doing well despite Rhett being gone. What a great guy to serve our country. I miss you! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks great Shell! Georgie looks so big! Glad to hear Rhett is doing fine. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Our little family

Our little family

Georgie Girl

Georgie Girl