Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Got Tagged ...

So My lovely sister Mandy Tagged me.

Here it is I love Halloween it's my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to eat all of Georgie candy because well, we all know she want be eating most of it. Nothing makes me laugh harder then friends husbands in funny costumes. I eat Ice Cream when I'm sick it's the only thing I like ( I must be a junkie). I love to let Georgie run around the house naked or in her dipper and watch her dance moves. I most be my mothers daughter. When I hug Rhett I love to sneak a quick sniff of him. There just something about him you know me and my sniffing. I hate scooping Doggie dodo. I love Marley and I love Rhett but we all knew the day the dog come home who would be doing the poop scooping your's truly. I am Mandy's sister because one of my favorite pass times is to turn on the music and dance tell my hearts content. I've always wished I could experience being a women in another decade like the 20's - 60's. I just think it would have it trills cleaning the house in such fun dresses.

There are my 7 random thoughts good luck to Amy's, Jonell, MJ, Tara, Ashley's, Holly and Kate. I can't wait to see what you say. YOU BEEN TAGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our little family

Our little family

Georgie Girl

Georgie Girl